Looking for a Groundskeeper
- Must be available during the week of the Morrow County Fair and major events that take place on the Fairgrounds throughout the year.
- Responsible for preparing tables, chairs, and necessary arrangements for building rentals.
- Use of hand tools for general maintenance, and general knowledge of plumbing, electrical and mechanical (preferred).
- Building, grounds and equipment maintenance and custodial work, to include grass mowing, sweeping floors, washing windows, trash removal, painting, spraying of weeds with chemicals, etc.
- Ordering supplies for the Fairgrounds, i.e. janitorial supplies as directed by Sanitation Committee, general maintenance supplies.
- Willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Be available for end of season camper and boat storage.
- May work rotating shifts and be on call 24 hrs, 7 days a week if needed.
- Duties subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Fairboard.
- Wages will be on a salary basis.
Apply online on Facebook
Or contact Brittney at 419-947-1611
Website by Simple Technology, LLC.